Who should apply:
We are a small, tight-knit agency assisting primarily budget-conscious merchants. We take great pride in our expert skill set in developing and maintaining websites on the Magento platform. This allows us to accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently.
Our culture is quite different than the vast majority of other Magento-focused agencies. Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are remote only. We are family-people. Working from home can save hours of commute time each day. This translates into happier people, as we can spend more time with our family. That said, we have a dedicated, distraction-free work area, so that we can take work seriously and utilize large segments of time (roughly 9:00am - 5:00pm).
- On one hand, we enjoy the calmer aspects of life. For example, our Christmas party is eating at an upscale restaurant and then enjoying a fine classical concert.
- On the other hand, we are ambitious and eager learners. Life, for us, quickly becomes boring if we do the same thing over and over again. By growing our knowledge of our craft, we build better websites and experiences for our customers, and keep things interesting for ourselves.
- We share our knowledge. What the use of storing it up for ourselves? We have written over 500 pages of useful information for members of the greater Magento community.
Here is how we are similar to other agencies:
- Integrity is the highest value. We are candid and open. If we make a mistake we own up to it, instead of trying to cover it up. Everyone makes mistakes—it’s the grown-up people that take responsibility for what they do. We don’t blame others.
- We communicate. One of the most difficult parts of a remote team is communication. We have daily team meetings to ensure that stuff gets done.
- We have "reasonably unlimited vacation". We ask that you keep in mind the company’s workload when requesting vacation time. It usually isn’t a problem, but, as a small team, we all work together to keep our merchants happy.
- Solid Magento 2 experience, at least 1 year of development.
- Database / MySQL understanding, the capability to build complex queries.
- Basic LAMP or LEMP-stack management.
- 3+ years of PHP development experience.
- A quiet, dedicated workspace.
- Bonus: Magento 2 Certified Professional or Associate Developer (if you aren't certified, we will require you to be certified in 1 year after hiring).
- Located in the United States. If you are outside of the United States or are not a United States citizen, please do not apply as we will not consider your application.
If the above sounds like you, please apply here.