Practice Test for Adobe Expert Magento Developer
Oh yeah, this is a toughie. Few developers can achieve this certification. This certification requires significant experience and understanding of the platform. Take this practice test to know how well you will do on the test. We have written over 200 practice test questions—you'll have a very good idea where you stand.
That said, what if you could study along with someone who has been there and done that (and helped to update the certification, too)? Yes, I've written a course to eliminate your anxiety in passing the test. It's guaranteed. You work through the course you will pass the test.
Our practice test has been updated and still has four question pools.
Paying gets you:
Of course, you can still try your hand at 7 questions, for free. But, when you pay, you get so much more:
- Guaranteed. If you fail the certification, we will refund what you paid for the practice test.
220 total questions.
More experience. More confidence in passing.
4 pools of unique questions.
- Your score per objective. You will know your weak areas before you take the certification.
- Scores in your inbox. Email your objective scores to track your improvement.
This test was previously known as the Magento 2 Professional Developer Certification. It is now the Adobe Certified Expert—Magento Commerce Developer. It's new certification number is: AD0-E716.
Important note: Adobe just released AD0-E716: this is the same test but also with Cloud objectives. This replaces AD0-E709. This study guide covers the core Adobe Commerce product but not yet Cloud. We are making the Cloud practice test available for free.
We have built a practice test to help you prepare for the Magento 2 Professional Developer exam. This practice test has 227 questions (plus 7 free questions). There is no time limit, but you can see a timer to observe how well you are doing There is at least one question per objective sub point. Click the red button below to get started.
Advantages to purchasing bulk-takes: gives you a user account, so you can take the practice test whenever you like and on a separate computer from the one you purchased it on (ie, maybe you want to take it in the evening after work). It gives you time.
Thank you to Greg Crane, Joshua Romero and Antonio Lolic for contributing questions. MedioType has been an incredible partner at building this incredible certification help. Each of these brilliant developers has passed this test, and they are contributing their knowledge to increase yours too.
Heads up: Did you know 6 practice takes are included with the purchase of the Certified Professional Developer Study Guide? Yes, that’s right! Hop on over and purchase your study guide complete with practice test access.
The Magento 2 Certified Expert Developer (previously Professional) exam is here—and it is a badge of honor. This test proves your deep knowledge of the Magento Open Source system. Here are some topics you can expect to find:
- Magento 2 architecture (dependency injection, service contracts, XML files)
- Database architecture (models, resource models, repositories and collections)
- Frontend layout (blocks, templates, layout XML)
- Caching best practices and overcoming challenges
- Orders, checkout customization, customers, products
Purchase our study guide for the Professional Developer exam here.
In preparing for the “big event,” nothing is better than a trial run. We have put together a sample practice test. Our sample test contains 33 real-life questions.
Before you take this sample test, please purchase, read, and understand the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer study guide we have put together. It is very thorough and comprehensive.
Suggestions for using the practice exam:
- Don’t memorize the answers. That is not the purpose of the test. The purpose is to show you what areas in which you are weak.
- These questions will NOT be found on the final exam. They might be similar. As they say on the real test, memorizing answers won't get you across the finish line.
- If you get an answer wrong on a technicality, study what makes up the difference. Might you be thinking of Magento 1?
- Take your time and think about each answer. Visualize any admin area answers.
Please post questions or suggestions in the comments below.