"Everything you need to know to pass the exam is here!!!" — Jose
"I wanted to let you know I passed the cloud cert over the weekend! Your practice test was very on point as well as the study guide. Thanks as usual for the great study guides." — Greg, Certified Magento Cloud Developer
Please note: The $125 price is per user. If you are an agency and desire to purchase 5 or more seats, please contact us for special pricing.
Yes, we will refund the money you paid for the study guide if you fail. However, having participated in writing this exam, just reading this study guide will not assure you of a passing score. You are spending $100 on a study guide for a $260 test, so it is important that you thoroughly study and practice. In order for us to provide a refund, you will need to have one of the first two practice test takes within a 4-week rolling window be over 65%.
This is a valuable certification because Magento is encouraging their partners to have excellent knowledge. Why? Because this platform is an outstanding way to host Magento websites (after all, it's supported by Magento themselves). It features a continuous deployment system that allow for many infrastructure changes to be made with code.
As the old saying goes, "it's easy once you know it." This test is targeted toward professionals who have 6-12 months of experience working with Magento Cloud deployments OR who have launched 2 Cloud projects. To pass, you must have access to a Cloud environment (ie, you can't just read the study guide and DevDocs and expect to pass).
This test is focused on Magento's Cloud hosting platform. It ensures that a candidate is familiar with configuration, using the web interface and the CLI, optimizing deployments and troubleshooting. To pass, you must achieve a score of 62% or higher.
Points worth noting:
- The test can be taken at a testing center or at home. You must have a decent internet connection with at least 1MB up and down.
- You can find basic information about the test here.
- Starter vs Pro environments
- Local development
- Using web interface and CLI tools
- Configuring Magento services (MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc).
- Effectively building static content—when to do it in the build phase, when in deploy.
- Adding/updating modules.
- Understanding where to find logs.
- Configuration of external services.