Sharing knowledge is tough. Every company’s developers have their own idiosyncrasies: is EAV pronounced “E-A-V” or “Eve” (as in those NSFW stores)?
We perform this research to level the playing field. Research is one thing—but what will you do with it? We take this knowledge, put trajectories and predictions on it, and present it to you. We are hyper-focused on our craft and this information informs decisions on critical points.
When we are evaluating our developer onboarding experience, this report informs the following questions:
- How much RAM should we put into our new developer machines? Is it worth the extra $400 to go with 64GB?
- What toolset should we use? Warden, LAMP stack, or Mark Shust’s development environment?
- Is there a better IDE than PhpStorm?
But we took this year’s conversation even deeper to answer more systemic questions:
- What system is the best for Continuous Integration for Adobe Commerce?
- What other ecommerce platforms are on the rise?
- Which themes have the most traction?
Our sample size is N=400.
Do you have specific questions? Join our Slack community here to get instant access to a vibrant community of ecommerce enthusiasts.