We have built a practice test to help you prepare for the Magento 2 Professional Developer exam. This practice test has 44 questions (7 are free) with no time limit to complete. There is at least one question per objective sub point. Click the red button below to get started.
Paying gets you:
Of course, you can still try your hand at 7 questions, for free. But, when you pay, you get so much more:
- Guaranteed. If you fail the certification, we will refund your practice test*.
- 40 more questions. More experience. More confidence in passing.
- Your score per objective. You will know your weak areas before you take the certification.
- Scores in your inbox. Email your objective scores to track your improvement.
The Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam is here—and it is a badge of honor. This test proves your deep knowledge of the Magento Open Source system. Here are some topics you can expect to find:
- Magento 2 architecture (dependency injection, service contracts, XML files)
- Database architecture (models, resource models, repositories and collections)
- Frontend layout (blocks, templates, layout XML)
- Caching best practices and overcoming challenges
- Orders, checkout customization, customers, products
Get our study guide for the Professional Developer exam here.
In preparing for the “big event,” nothing is better than a trial run. We have put together a sample practice test. Our sample test contains 33 real-life questions.
Before you take this sample test, please read and understand the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer study guide we have put together. It is very thorough and comprehensive.
Suggestions for using the practice exam:
- Don’t memorize the answers. That is not the purpose of the test. The purpose is to show you what areas in which you are weak.
- These questions will NOT be found on the final exam. They might be similar. As they say on the real test, memorizing answers won't get you across the finish line.
- If you get an answer wrong on a technicality, study what makes up the difference. Might you be thinking of Magento 1?
- Take your time and think about each answer. Visualize any admin area answers.
Please post questions or suggestions in the comments below.