Are you prepared to pass the Magento Frontend Developer certification?
Points worth noting:
- The test can be taken at a testing center or at home. You must have a decent internet connection with at least 1MB up and down.
- Magento encourages you to have at least 1.5 years of Magento 2 frontend development experience.
- You can find basic information about the test here.
Get your study guide!
The SwiftOtter Frontend Developer Exam Preparation Guide has 152 pages detailing literally every aspect of customizing Magento's frontend. The goal of the study guide is to fill in knowledge voids. This not only makes you a better developer, but will help you pass the test.
- Magento structure, theme development, areas (frontend/base/adminhtml)
- Theme configuration, customization, design schedules
- Layout XML instructions, blocks, containers, layout merging and priority
- Customizing template files, template file locations, escaping content
- Deploying static assets
- Utilizing LESS, custom Magento directives
- Customizing the frontend: products, categories, checkout, customer pages
- Updating translations, building translation packages
- Managing cache, console commands