Please note: The $75 price is per user. If you are an agency and desire to purchase 5 or more seats, please contact us for special pricing.
Are you prepared to pass the Magento Frontend Developer certification?
Yes, we will refund the money you paid for the study guide if you fail. However, having participated in writing this exam, just reading this study guide will not assure you of a passing score. You are spending $75 on a study guide for a $260 test, so it is important that you thoroughly study and practice.
Points worth noting:
- The test can be taken at a testing center or at home. You must have a decent internet connection with at least 1MB up and down.
- Magento encourages you to have at least 1.5 years of Magento 2 frontend development experience.
- You can find basic information about the test here.
- Magento structure, theme development, areas (frontend/base/adminhtml)
- Theme configuration, customization, design schedules
- Layout XML instructions, blocks, containers, layout merging and priority
- Customizing template files, template file locations, escaping content
- Deploying static assets
- Utilizing LESS, custom Magento directives
- Customizing the frontend: products, categories, checkout, customer pages
- Updating translations, building translation packages
- Managing cache, console commands