Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer Plus Study Guide
This test is the next level of testing Magento backend development knowledge. Those who pass this test are certainly in the top 5% of recognized Magento 2 developers. It ensures that a candidate is familiar with the more intricate aspects of Magento development, such as: plugin execution order, uiComponents, security and deep customizations.. To pass, you must achieve a score of 62% or higher.
Points worth noting:
- The test can be taken at a testing center or at home. You must have a decent internet connection with at least 1MB up and down.
- Magento encourages you to have at least 2 years of Magento 2 backend development experience.
- You can find basic information about the test here.
Be notified when we release the study guide. Note that we will likely be charging for this as it will contain much more information than we have previously released in study guides. This guide will help prepare you to pass the Magento Certified Professional Developer Plus test.
Concepts covered (Magento 2.2)
- Custom configuration files, complex dependency injection customizations.
- uiComponent architecture, adjustments of data providers.
- Layout tree customizations, debugging.
- Understanding of Magento database implementations, models, resource models, collections.
- API ACL customizations.
- Adjustments in workflow due to staging. Setup scripts. EAV.
- Customization of the Magento admin, login process.
- Complex grids and forms.
- Deep catalog customizations for complex business applications.
- Updates to pricing and indexing.
- Catalog staging
- Checkout process: quotes, taxes, discounts, API.
- Checkout adjustments, especially focusing on the API.
- Message queues, customer segmentation, gift cards, RMA.
- Customization of target rules