Important test update:
Magento just released a new version of the test that covers Magento 2.3. The only difference we are seeing is questions covering declarative schema. We will be updating the practice test as soon as possible and will remove this note at that time. In the mean time, please be sure to study and understand declarative schema.
7 free. /take or /unlimited. Discounts available for agencies.
Paying gets you:
Of course, you can still try your hand at 7 questions, for free. But, when you pay, you get so much more:
- Guaranteed. If you fail the certification, we will refund what you paid for the practice test.
- Intelligent predictions. We tell you if you will pass the certification exam.
70 total questions.
More experience. More confidence in passing.
2 pools of unique questions.
- Your score per objective. You will know your weak areas before you take the certification.
- Scores in your inbox. Email your objective scores to track your improvement.
Our own Joseph Maxwell participated in the development of this exam. The test is targeted at individuals who have passed the Magento U Development fundamentals are are looking for a credential to prove their knowledge.
Get our study guide for the Professional Developer exam here.
Before you take this sample test, please read and understand the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer study guide we have put together. It is very thorough and comprehensive.
Suggestions for using the practice exam:
- Don’t memorize the answers. That is not the purpose of the test. The purpose is to show you what areas in which you are weak.
- These questions will NOT be found on the final exam. They might be similar. As they say on the real test, memorizing answers won't get you across the finish line.
- If you get an answer wrong on a technicality, study what makes up the difference. Might you be thinking of Magento 1?
- Take your time and think about each answer. Visualize any admin area answers.
Please post questions or suggestions in the comments below.