Are you spending time managing your website that could be spent more profitably elsewhere?
A key mark of a leader is knowing who you can trust with a job.
We are committed to earning your trust. May we begin?
There is no better way to clearly understand someone’s needs than having a face-to-face conversation. That is our preferred starting point in helping new clients. When would you like to meet?
Are you under lockdown and handcuffed to your existing agency? May we help you gain freedom and never be in that position again? How vulnerable are you to hostile penetration? Are your security patches up to date, and the installed modules using industry security best coding practices?
We only have one “speed” in responding to client emails - F A S T
A few Quick Facts.
- We are small, skilled, agile and fast: resembles an otter – right?
- There are 5 of us.
- Our development and culture is agile.
- Efficient – due to our systems and software development practices.
- Selective – no “whales or sharks”; we look for the right client fit.
- Not cheap, not expensive – our overhead is low, but our investment in sharpening the saw is significant.
- Our code deployment process updates your site with little to no downtime – very few Magento agencies have a similar.
We love to solve problems. Here's an example. One of our Magento clients has a Wordpress blog. From an SEO standpoint, it's best to have the blog hosted on the same server, however, a Wordpress blog -- especially one that has not been bullet-proofed -- can be a significant security vulnerability.
We built a connector that would fetch WordPress data from a separate server and integrate it into Magento. Our client benefits from having their Wordpress blog (appear to be) hosted on their Magento server, yet they also benefit from the security of not having Wordpress installed on their Magento server.