As a leader of the Kansas City Magento Meetup, I have first-hand experience with coordinating a Magento meetup. Unfortunately, it seems to be a common problem that it is difficult to get people to come to the meetup. One way to motivate attendees is to offer giveaways.
I am very passionate about helping people achieve their certifications. Once certified, people get promotions, which lead to more income, which equals a better quality of life. To that end, I desire to help others become certified, and this is my channel for that.
SwiftOtter would like to offer every Magento meetup, worldwide, the following:
- Two study guides + practice tests per year to be given away to attendees (with SwiftOtter as a sponsor of that month’s meetup).
- Meetup leader gets a free study guide + practice test each year.
In exchange, you agree to let SwiftOtter be a sponsor of your meetup. This means you need to include a SwiftOtter training logo in your promotional material. For more information, contact me.
As leader in the Magento certification space, I am willing to remotely present a thirty-minute certification guide to your meetup's attendees. This will not be a sales talk, but rather a helpful and informative on how to become certified. Just reading materials will not guarantee a pass. I go through the process of how to achieve these certifications from A-Z.
This talk covers:
- What developer certification should you first attempt?
- What is the best path to study?
- How do I prepare myself to pass?
- How are exam questions structured?
- Can I take the test at home?
- What happens if I fail? When can I take it again?
If you would like to take up my offer, please contact me.