Magento is working to create new exams for the Magento 2 platform and is now administering their beta exam for Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist. We have created a free study guide that is over 110 pages of valuable information pertaining to this test. Through our practice test, we seen a 40%+ score increase after reading the study guide: from 66% before to 95% after.
Study guide includes:
- Insight into commonly-missed areas of the practice test (the areas you might want to study more).
- The Magento study guide plus over a 100 pages of comments.
- Easy-to-read format (PDF).
- All for free to you.
- Sample available here.
What is involved with the beta test?
The beta test is administered on a computer at a testing center. There are 150 multiple-choice questions (the current Magento 1 certification has 66 questions). The test is 3 hours long (the current Magento 1 certification is 1.5 hours long). As noted by the title of the test, this exam covers Magento 2. The beta test window has closed. Hopefully in Q4 of 2017, Magento will release the final version of this certification.
The test is administered by Kryterion. You can find the closest testing center here.
Take our Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist, 36-question practice test for free!
If you want to see what the content is like before you share your email address (we will only email you pertinent and interesting information), feel free to download the sample.
We are giving to the community a complete study guide key from our research on the topics discussed in the Magento-provided study guide. It is over 110 pages of informative and supplemental information based on this study guide. Our goal is that we at SwiftOtter not only pass the test but apply this continued excellent knowledge to our customers’ sites. We are sharing this with you to make your exam preparation easier and help you to be more informed.
How to prepare for the Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist exam
- Study and memorize the Magento 2 frontend and admin panel. There will likely be questions about navigation and features.
- Take the practice test. This gives you a benchmark for where you currently are at.
- Read the study guide. This is an investment and will take your time. Magento's goal is qualify experts and not just anyone. This test is significantly more difficult than the Magento 1 version of the test. Take notes as you read through the study guide. Study any lists you come across.
- Take the practice test again. Judge where you are now at compared to the first time you took the test.
- Go take the test (if you purchased a beta exam voucher). Otherwise, you need to wait until the final version of the test is released.