Solution Specialist Training Comparison
(you are here)
|138 page ebook|
|10 hours video training|
|Built by someone who helped write the exam.
Yours truly, Joseph Maxwell
|Practical course work|
|Your own Commerce sandbox
With B2B, to accelerate your experience
|Discussion group access
To answer your questions
|Course work review
By a human. Ensures you are on the right track.
Should you fail, we will 1) refund back the amount to retake the test and 2) work with you to build a plan to brush up on your weak areas.
Or 3 payments @ $215 each.
The Prep Course
Yes, we will refund the money you paid for the study guide if you fail. However, having participated in writing this exam, just reading this study guide will not assure you of a passing score. You are spending $75 on a study guide for a $260 test, so it is important that you thoroughly study and practice. However, I strongly recommend joining our Solution Specialist Prep Course. This, too, is guaranteed because we believe you will pass on the first try.
Study guide includes:
- Insight into commonly-missed areas of the practice test (the areas you might want to study more).
- The Magento study guide plus over a 100 pages of comments.
- Easy-to-read format (PDF).
What is involved with the test?
The test is administered on a computer at a testing center. There are 60 multiple-choice questions. The test is 90 minutes long,
The test is administered by Kryterion. You can find the closest testing center here or you can take the test on your computer.
Take our Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist, 36-question practice test for only $12.50!
How to prepare for the Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist exam
- Have practical experience. This only comes with time. Magento recommends that the candidate has at least 1 year of experience before attempting the exam.
- Take the practice test. This gives you a benchmark for where you currently are at.
- Read the study guide. This is an investment and will take your time. Magento's goal is qualify experts. Take notes as you read through the study guide. Study any lists you come across.
- Take the practice test again. Judge where you are now at compared to the first time you took the test.
- Go take the test.