NEW! We have built a practice test to help you prepare for the Magento 2 Professional Developer Plus exam. This practice test has 72 questions (4 are free). These questions are spread across two pools of 34 questions each. There is no time limit to complete. There are two or more questions per objective sub point. Click the red button below to get started!
4 free. /take or /unlimited. Discounts available for agencies.
Paying gets you:
Of course, you can still try your hand at 4 questions, for free. But, when you pay, you get so much more:
- Guaranteed. If you fail the certification, we will refund what you paid for the practice test.
68 total questions.
More experience. More confidence in passing.
2 pools of unique questions.
- Your score per objective. You will know your weak areas before you take the certification.
- Scores in your inbox. Email your objective scores to track your improvement.
The Magento 2 Professional Developer Plus is the crown jewel of Magento certifications. As difficult as the professional developer test is, this test is a couple of steps beyond. Not only are there questions discussing the more intricate parts of Magento development (indexing, plugin sort order, etc.), there are questions about Commerce. We recommend that you have a functioning Commerce development website before attempting this exam.
Magento recommends that you have at least a two years experience writing code for Magento Commerce. This recommendation is for good reason as the test is very difficult.
Suggestions for using the practice exam:
- Don’t memorize the answers. That is not the purpose of the test. The purpose is to show you what areas in which you are weak.
- These questions will NOT be found on the final exam. They might be similar. As they say on the real test, memorizing answers won't get you across the finish line.
- If you get an answer wrong on a technicality, study what makes up the difference. Might you be thinking of Magento 1?
- Take your time and think about each answer. Visualize any admin area answers.